sgaserv.com

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

“ss6471 says
U r rite brother that acharya chanakya was a great diplomatic prsn n his book about administration is ARTHSHASHTRA"

Thanks for comments. I hope u must hv watched the given serial

Dear all,
after watching this serial, I have concluded that to get a Corruption Free Administration and a Place of work with a theme of SURVIVAL OF FITTEST instead Survival of Fraudulent, a strong team of like minded but very dedicated persons is always an utmost need.

This team should have a single agenda that they will simply work for Maa Bharati and their every act will show pure dedication towards that.

To have a fight with own people is more difficult than to fight with foreigners/ invaders and looters. Therefore, here all acts of that team must send a message to mass that this is a fight against very selective set of devils and not for all as 119 crores must become strength as against 1 crore.

Likewise "OM" during that period and Jai Hind given by Deshnayak Subhashji, at present after seeing the present fabric of Bharat Mahan, more conveniently we can use "Jai BHARAT" to greet each-other and even on telephone instead of Hello, we can straight away say Jai Bharat.

It will send a feeling that we all are working for Jai (Long live of) "Bharat" - a place to live for pure and sacred souls and to do all good for society.

To play a role of teachers, we must live a strict and simple life without haunting for any luxuries just for the sake of enjoyment but wherever this is needed as an essentiality, we can use the same with EXTRA CARE.

I will continue ……..

Jai Bharat