: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

Matter Amicably Solved Please Delete the Post = "A Request"

Subhojeet Dey to cyberps, cybercrime

show details 1:12 PM (52 minutes ago)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Subject: Matter Amicably Solved Please Delete the Post = A Request

To: cybercrime@kolkatapolice.gov.in

Cc: admin@consumercourt.in, consumerdaddy@yahoo.com, consumercourtforum@gmail.com, indiaagainstcorruption@sje.in, support@pathlegal.com,

bcc mail <mail@indiatvnews.com>, khonjkhabor <khonjkhabor@gmail.com>

With reference to your complain no.96/11 at CYBER CELL POLICE STATION .LALBAZAR Cyber Awareness Campaign :: Kolkata Police against me fabricating various false charges. which were amicably settled before the OFFICER IN CHARGE, CYBERCELL POLICE STATION, LALBAZAR on 27th September 2011 and you Promise before the Officer Incharge, in writing, to complete my courses, Pending for long time, without any hindrance and Provide all facilities to complete my courses and as per your advertisement for 100% Job Guarantee, provide me the required job from your institution. Please remember I spent money not to make you moniedman by collecting as fees from the students but for the technical education, for which you are in the market, and the time I lost which are more valuable to me than anything and please remember the students come to you with a dream to know something from you and not to wage legal battle. Hope now you understand my stand for Thrust To Knowledge.

I, therefore, request the website Owners/Administrator to delete the post uploaded by the following user Id’s.

Courtesy: Joy1982

Last edited by Joy1982; 10-03-2011 at 12:01 AM