09-27-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Summit,

Dear Brother !

"I too feel hurted whenever any one set on false comparision. Some legends had served our country in their own. "Vinshnu Gupt Chankya, Maharaj Puru, Maha Rana Pratap, Mahraj Sivaji, Maharaj Chhatrasal, Maha Rani Laxmi Bai, Tatya Tope, NaNa Saheb, Swami Vivekanand, Subhas chandra Bose, Chandra Sekhar Azad, Sardar Bhagat Singh, Mahatma Gandhi are Some of the legends to Whom I know with my sort knowledge. These are the people who served the country by their own way. How can any one may stand in comparison to them."

"People having least knowledge are Siffer(Zeros). When these siffers set on comparison always cause to Suffer."

Dear Dada,

I agree with you completely.....except the name Gandhi !

That is why, in spite of immensely liking your reply, I just couldn't get myself to put my LIKE on it....I so pray to God you don't mind....

To know more, please go through the following links -
(1) Did our INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT suffer from UNDUE DELAY and LACK OF TRANSPARENCY ?

(2) A Major Reason of CORRUPTION could be that we're CARRYING A CORRUPT HISTORY WITHIN OURSELVES

(3) ANNA HAZARE - GANDHIAN, or more INDIAN ?
Maybe now you understand why I feel so.

Please remove that name....for my fingers are itching to give a HUGE LIKE on the remaining ones....all of them run in my blood....

The "Gandhian Non-Violence" never helped us achieve anything, and if my learning and analysis of History is correct, it never will....beware of it....you'll lose more than you'll get.

Whatever we did, we did through "SACRIFICE"....that is the BOSE Non-Violence....it included all the other leaders you mention....whereas the Gandhian excluded them all, except himself....

Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-27-2011 at 05:37 PM