View Single Post
09-27-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

(1) "DeshNayak" .............Excellent

Thank You. The credit for coming up with this Honorific is not mine, this has been in circulation for a long time now in Bengal, but I'm not sure who coined it.

(2)
Oh' my God, astonishing. "May Almighty bless you with such thoughts forever".

Thank You Sir. I'm fortunate I have a compatriot like you.

(3)
This is great

Thank You Sir.

(4)
Once I got a chance to be in Jhansi. In Jhansi Fort, I saw Photograph of Rani, I can assure that She must be any of part of Maa Durga in this KALYUG.

If there is one saying by which I'll remember this Forum, it'll be this. This expression has gone straight into my heart.
She truly is Maa Durga. I'm not just seeing or hearing it, but feeling it inside me right now.

(5)
Let's Convert this Modern India-------- of so called Deshbhakts to a MAHAN BHARAT of True Patriots.

We don't have to convert it. It already is. We only have to Re-discover it. What has happened today is that a smoke-screen of the corrupt and greedy is hiding it away from us. We just have to make that smoke go away. For that, we need to teach our children from their very childhood about the Glory and Greatness of Mother India, or Maa Bharati, and of its Greatest Sons and Daughters. I guess that is what is you are suggesting too.

(6)
How can I forget this? Now, this is my duty to inculcate all such in my Son (IX std. student) and all my other students.

Just as I expected you to be Sir...

(7)
"Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose....." - I have made required corrections.

(Sorry, had put in two more smileys here but the system waved an error - "You have included 6 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. Images include use of smilies..." - Ah...Wish I could put another smiley here too...:-)

Regards,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-27-2011 at 03:05 AM