Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

@Sunil_Mishra

Dear Dada,

Thank You for your comments.

I was really hurt when I saw someone making such irresponsible comments about our Great Leader.

I'd like to take this opportunity to send out a message to those people "and their likes".

My Word - If you're angry with me, say anything against me
you want to, and I'll deal with it. But Leave Netaji out.

Netaji is the only leader who has been venerated as "DeshNayak".
If you do not understand the meaning and significance of that, go and speak to your school Teacher.

If you don't have one, or even if you do, try and show me another leader that carries that Honorific,
another Leader that has the same amount of Space in the Hearts and Minds of Millions of Indians, and you'll realise what he is.

By comparing Netaji with any other Leader, by bringing in Posts with Headings like "Subhash Chandra Bose vs. Narendra Modi", you're not only insulting our DeshNayak, but also making a Fool of yourself. And yes, also hurting your Country. Go and ask Mr. Narendra Modi himself, and I'm sure he too will have the same opinion.

In future, I'll not even bother engaging with such people in this Thread. Rather, I'll leave it to the Nation to judge the Imbecility of their Words, and the Amentia
of their thoughts.

By such actions, these people prove themselves nothing more than Fools, Clowns and Buffoons that simply don't know where to put their mouths. They push them into junk and garbage, and end up wounding the Minds and Hearts of their Countrymen, and the Soul of their Nation.

GOD GIVE THEM SOME GOOD SENSE.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-27-2011 at 06:44 AM