sgaserv.com

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

[quote
I agree with your position on today's "netas". But the name "Netaji" given to DeshNayak Subhash Chandra Bose was not from any of the Corrupt Quarters, but from the minds of the Masses of Indians.

"DeshNayak" .............Excellent

My mother tells me when I went for admission to Kindergarten at 2 and 1/2, someone in the interview asked me about my favourite leader and I said - "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose". .................

Oh' my God, astonishing. "May Almighty bless you with such thoughts forever".

My mother tells me she had never taught me that. I have strong memories of her teaching me about Bose, but none whatsoever of saying anything against anyone, let alone Gandhi, at that age............

This is great

"Main Apni Jhansi Nahin Doongi" still reverberate through my senses.

Once I got a chance to be in Jhansi. In Jhansi Fort, I saw Photograph of Rani, I can assure that She must be any of part of Maa Durga in this KALYUG

But I'll have to make a confession - In my later years, between ages 10 and a while back (which is quite long), I had become softer towards Gandhi. And this was all because of the Doctored, Engineered and Distorted History that is floating around us today, courtesy N-Chacha and the Government of India.

Dear we have to live in this KALYUG and therefore can not go for anything until we do wonders. That’s why, after analyzing the whole situations, I wish to present an agenda which would be acceptable to all slowly and steadily but may do wonders for the generation ahead.

Let's Convert this Modern India-------- of so called Deshbhakts to a MAHAN BHARAT of True Patriots. Here some hidden analysis and thoughts are there.

"....This reminds me my childhood of late seventies (X std in 79), when I was just mad about Subhashji, Vivekanandaji and Acharya Chankaya...." I hope you still are. I am.

How can I forget this? Now, this is my duty to inculcate all such in my Son (IX std. student) and all my other students.

"Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose....."

I have made required corrections.

Jai Bharat