View Single Post
09-25-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
DOES INDIA NEED A SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE TODAY.....MORE THAN Anything Else.....?

My Dear Friends,

Yes, she does. For today she needs an Intelligent, Educated, Wise, Dedicated, Persistent, Dynamic, Farsighted and Resourceful Leader to alleviate her Problems, and not a Transient, Momentary, Directionless Surge of Emotions going nowhere or fizzing out after some time.

But simply needing him doesn't give us one. We have to get him.

WHERE CAN WE GET HIM ?

Within Ourselves. Today India needs not just one, but many Subhash Chandras. And therefore, not just one BUT EVERY Indian needs to become a Subhash Chandra Bose.

HOW CAN WE GET HIM ?

By BEING Him. First, our Education. We need to Educate Ourselves not only for jobs, but also to make ourselves EXPERTS AT WHATEVER WE ARE STUDYING. AND DOING, OR WILL DO.

Along with that, we need to Develop within Ourselves the Qualities of BRAVERY, PATRIOTISM, INTELLIGENCE, EDUCATION, WISDOM, LOVE, SACRIFICE, DEVOTION, FARSIGHTEDNESS, DYNAMISM AND RESOURCEFULNESS that Our Great Leader carried within himself.

HOW WILL HE HELP US ?

He will help us be Rational in our thoughts - Education. Innovative with our ideas - Intelligence. Wise in our outlook - Wisdom, Farsightedness. To be Devoted to our purpose - Dedication. To believe in and stand by our cause - Bravery, Patriotism. To be honest with Ourselves, our Purpose, our Society, our Nation - Love, Sacrifice. To put in Mind, Body and Spirit to our Task and Devise Creative Solutions with Resources at Hand - Dynamism and Resourcefulness.

CAN WE STAY NON-VIOLENT IF WE FOLLOW SUBHASH CHANDRA ?

Yes we can. In fact, we'll be more. For Netaji did NOT teach us Violence; RATHER he taught us SACRIFICE. He did not teach us to shed someone else's blood, rather he taught us to shed our own. When he said -"Give me blood, I'll give you Freedom", he didn't ask for the enemies' blood, but for ours. Read the excerpt from one of his speeches, the concluding part at the INA parade at Singapore on 5th July 1943, and you'll understand better -
"I have said that today is the proudest day of my life. For an enslaved people, there can be no greater pride, no higher honour, than to be the first Soldier in the Army of Liberation. But this honour carries with it a corresponding responsibility and I am deeply conscious of it. I assure you that I shall be with you in darkness and in sunshine, in sorrow and in joy, in suffering and in victory. For the present, I can offer you nothing except hunger, thirst, privation, forced marches and death. But if you follow me in life and in death, as I am confident you will, I shall lead you to victory and freedom. It does not matter who among us will live to see India free. It is enough that India shall be free and that we shall give our all to make her free. May God now bless our Army and grant us victory in the coming fight."
Read more of his speeches, and you'll hear the same appeal of Sacrifice. You can find them at -
Subhas Chandra Bose & his Stories (LINK)
A Call for Not the Enemy's Suffering, but for Our Own. A Cry, Not for the Enemy's Death, but Ours. That's NOT Violence, that's SACRIFICE - a Feeling, Emotion, Principle, Ideology and Philosophy that is the Ultimate Peak of Non-Violence. And that too of the Indian, far and way above the Gandhian.

NOT "Get me blood, I'll Give You Freedom"........BUT RATHER, "Give me blood, I'll Give You Freedom" - Our Blood. That's NOT Violence, BUT SACRIFICE.

"Ittefaaq, Aitmaad, Qurbaani"....that's what our leader taught us...."Unity, Faith, Sacrifice"...........

DO WE NEED AN ARMED REVOLUTION ?

Yes, we do. And the Arms we'll need in this Revolution are the same that Netaji carried everywhere - his qualities - BRAVERY, PATRIOTISM, INTELLIGENCE, EDUCATION, WISDOM, LOVE, SACRIFICE, DEVOTION, FARSIGHTEDNESS, DYNAMISM AND RESOURCEFULNESS. For now, nothing else is required. Without them, no number of guns and bullets you may carry will ever lead to anything.

Look at the Weapons Again. They number 11 in all. And you must have every one of those. If you miss even one, you may not be able to make yourself what you need to be, or this country what it deserves to be.

Thank You,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-27-2011 at 07:46 PM