View Single Post
09-24-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Summit,Thanx 4 d above information,i m very much imprsd wid ya thoughts n d knowledge u hav,m very happy 2 find a persn like u who z havn tremendous knwlg abt my dear Netaji,bt i also really felt sad 2 knw abt d above facts mentioned by u.Being a bengali m really feeling very shame on maself dat till nw I only belive on what my eyes have seen bt not hav tried get in2 d depth of his life.I think it could b 1 of d reasons dat 4 me he z a gr8 person,a man of knowledge,a true son of this motherland,a man who was having imense emotions 4 his family bt 4 him,his duty 2wards his motherland was more important & 4 me he z still alive.

Dear Roop, I appreciate your thoughts and feelings about Netaji, but that alone won't be enough.

If you really love Netaji, then you must Educate yourself more about him, and spread the knowledge to others.

Nothing much is needed, just coach 10 people on Netaji, and make them so strong on Netaji, that they can go and teach 10 others, and continue the process.

In future, after you've established yourself well in life, remember to dedicate a Part of your life for him. Organise meetings, lectures, seminars and programmes on him, and let and get people NOT JUST know more about him, BUT CELEBRATE HIM. HE IS OUR BIGGEST OCCASION. HE IS OUR BIGGEST FESTIVAL.

But None of that can happen unless you educate yourself well. So study whatever you're doing well. Study not just for a job - STUDY TO MAKE YOURSELF AN EXPERT. Study not only to Consume Knowledge, BUT ALSO TO PRODUCE KNOWLEDGE. Remember, Netaji had studied the War Situation so well that he had predicted at least 7 to 10 years before what the outcome of the War would be. Listen to his Speeches, and you'll be surprised that he had predicted how and when our Independence would come, and things happened EXACTLY like that. Therefore, HE HAD PRODUCED KNOWLEDGE.

That is what You need to do too. If you really love Netaji, I guess you always feel like doing something for him. If you really wish to do something for him, then simply loving him and having emotions will not be enough. You say that Netaji is still alive in you. Then, you'll have to do what he did. YOU'LL HAVE TO BE HIM. ONLY THEN WILL NETAJI TRULY LIVE WITHIN YOU, AND SPEAK FROM WITHIN YOU.

AND FOR THAT BECOME AN EXPERT AT WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING. AND SERVE THE NATION WELL. AND SERVE THE WORLD WELL. BEING NETAJI DOESN'T MEAN ONLY BEING INDIAN, IT MEANS BEING INTERNATIONAL. NETAJI, I BELIEVE WAS ONE OF INDIA'S ONLY TWO TRULY INTERNATIONAL FIGURES, THE OTHER BEING SWAMI VIVEKANANDA. TO BE LIKE THEM, BE INDIAN, BE INTERNATIONAL, BOTH. BUT FIRST, YOUR NATION. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THAT IS WHAT BOTH OF THEM WOULD TELL YOU TOO.

BREAK OPEN THE BOX OF DISTORTED HISTORY THAT THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF INDIA HAS ENTRAPPED US IN. GO INTERNATIONAL. ONLY THEN WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT POSITION INDIA HOLDS, AND SHOULD HOLD, IN THE WORLD. READ THE WORKS OF GOOD AND GREAT AUTHORS (BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN. MANY DUBIOUS PEOPLE PARADE THEMSELVES AS AUTHORS AND HISTORIANS, AND TRY TO POISON OUR MINDS WITH HISTORICAL INACCURACIES AND LIES. THAT CAN REALLY DISTORT OUR PSYCHES, AND MAKE US GO ASTRAY. SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU TAKE IN FROM THE BOOKS THAT YOU READ, AND THE HISTORY AND INFORMATION THAT YOU SEE, HEAR, TASTE, SMELL AND TOUCH AROUND YOU).

INDIA TODAY NEEDS NETAJI. SO IF YOU CAN BRING HIM UP AND OUT FROM WITHIN YOURSELF, YOU'LL HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR MOTHERLAND. BUT, TODAY, INDIA NEEDS MANY NETAJIS. THEREFORE, I REQUEST ANYONE READING THIS PIECE TO GO AND BECOME THE GREAT LEADER THEMSELVES, AND BRING UP AND OUT HIM FROM WITHIN. BY WORKING THE WAY, WALKING THE PATH, HE HAS SHOWN US; BY DEVELOPING WITHIN OURSELVES THE QUALITIES OF BRAVERY, PATRIOTISM, INTELLIGENCE, EDUCATION, WISDOM, LOVE, SACRIFICE, FARSIGHTEDNESS AND RESOURCEFULNESS THAT HE CARRIED WITHIN HIM.

SO GO EDUCATE YOURSELF. SO GO, MAKE YOURSELF AN EXPERT. GO, BECOME NETAJI. GO, BE NETAJI.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-25-2011 at 02:11 AM