View Single Post
09-23-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

May b i m nt correct,but hav seen d pics of d above named person by u,as his wife n daughter,at his own house in Kolkata,which z nw turned in2 a meuseum@summit,bt u didnt get my point........

Good you picked up that Topic Roop...that Museum houses in itself a BIG INSULT to Netaji....and that is exactly what we're going to talk about today.

Remember Roop, on Post No. 44 of the Thread "Suggestions for Annaji and Team against the governments action against Annaji & Team" (LINK : Suggestions for Annaji & team against the governments action against Annaji & team Anna), where we began talking on Netaji, I had said this -

"The Greatest of idols dissolved away like wet mounds of clay, the loftiest of ideals reeked of the biggest farce. Never had I been so pained before; I wept not tears but blood."

Now I'll lead you onto some of my Pain - I'll show you why I wept not tears but blood - PREPARE YOURSELF, YOU TOO MIGHT GO THROUGH THE SAME GRIEF AND AGONY :-

NETAJI'S ASSAULTERS WERE HIDING IN HIS OWN FAMILY

Yes, and they were his own Nephew Sisir Kumar Bose (Late) and his wife Krishna Bose. Later their son Sugato Bose (whom Mamata Banerjee has now brought in from Harvard to Preside the Advisory Council of Presidency University (earlier Presidency College Kolkata) - such an act of such shame!), and daughter Sharmila Bose, also joined them in their bandwagon. The conspiracy was linked to N-Chacha; Sisir and Krishna Bose had easy access to him. N-Chacha helped them found and run the Netaji Research Bureau in Kolkata with funding from the Central Govt., and together they created a huge web of lies about Netaji, and the Museum you're speaking about, STILL HOUSES THOSE LIES TODAY. You're right, the Museum is actually Netaji's house; but see what they've done to it today - they've made it the Monument of Lies about the Great Man.

Some of the Major Lies are -
(1) Netaji married Emily Schenkel - No, he didn't - she simply was a steno appointed to help him by Hitler.

(2) Anita is his daughter - No, she isn't - that can't be when Emily wasn't his wife. Do NOT believe those Photographs that you see in the Museum, or any "Letters" they might show you. They're all FAKE.

To read more, I'll again give you the same Link -
Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE ! (Link - Post No. 11 of that Thread)

THE SHAHNAWAZ AND KHOSLA COMMISSIONS WERE ALL FAKE

Set up under the auspices of N-Chacha, both these Commissions were fake. Justice Manoj Mukherjee, who led the last Investigation into Netaji's Disappearance has revealed Severe Discrepancies in the Research Methods and well as Evidence Collection Processes that they used. Once Habibur Rehman, who was claimed to be on that plane which crashed, was quoted as saying one; the next moment something else. Funny the Khosla Commission even went as far as to say that NETAJI UTTERED HIS DYING WORDS TO A CHINESE NURSE IN HER LANGUAGE - well, NETAJI KNEW 13 LANGUAGES, but he did NOT KNOW CHINESE. Funny Evidence, isn't that ?

THE FILM "BOSE : THE FORGOTTEN HERO" INTENDED TO HARM HIM - COURTESY SHYAM BENEGAL

An Explicitly Steamy Scene was shown in that Movie between Netaji and Emily. This was completely a DISTORTION of History. Netaji never had ANY Relationship with Emily - but Benegal claims that he had acquired that "HISTORICAL FACT" from NETAJI RESEARCH BUREAU - the SAME MUSEUM YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. CAN YOU NOW SEE HOW N-CHACHA AND HIS SUCCESSORS, ALONG WITH MEMBERS OF NETAJI'S OWN FAMILY, HAVE CONSTANTLY TRIED TO MALIGN HIM, THROUGH ALL THE 65 YEARS OF OUR INDEPENDENT HISTORY ?

See why I told you you were going to be hurt ?

Now I have an Interesting Question - Netaji NEVER had any relations with Emily Schenkel, yet the Film HAD TO SHOW THE STEAMY SCENES. Now Consider Gandhi, he had FOUR CHILDREN, all Sons. You can verify that from this Link -
How many children did Mahatma Gandhi have? | Telugu Bloggers
Now, Gandhi could NOT HAVE HAD THOSE FOUR CHILDREN WITHOUT ANY SENSUAL (OR "STEAMY") SITUATIONS WITH HIS WIFE - AND HE WOULD'VE NEEDED AT LEAST FOUR - FOR NONE OF HIS SONS WERE TWINS. And Gandhi in his autobiography, himself mentions he was HAVING SEX WHEN HIS FATHER WAS DYING - HE CAME BACK FROM THE SEX AND FOUND THAT HIS FATHER HAD DIED. So that means, he had had AT LEAST FIVE SENSUAL (OR "STEAMY") SCENES IN HIS LIFE. WHY DID RICHARD ATTENBOROUGH'S FILM "GANDHI", THEN NOT SHOW EVEN ONE STEAMY SCENE FOR HIM, IF IT WAS OKAY TO SHOW THE ONE FOR BOSE THAT NEVER HAPPENED ?

I used to think that SHYAM BENEGAL was a good Film Director, BUT NOW I KNOW WHAT HE IS. I've heard from many leading journalists of Kolkata that many other Knowledgeable People had invited him to get the True Facts of Netaji from them, BUT HE STUCK TO "NETAJI RESEARCH BUREAU" - THE "MUSEUM" THAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. WHY ? WAS HE UNDER SOME INSTRUCTIONS TO DO THAT ? IF YES, FROM WHOM ?

YES, SOMETIMES I REALLY DO FEEL THAT "BUREAU" IS REALLY A "MUSEUM" - do you know what they call it in Hindi - AJAYABGHAR. Truly AJAYAB.

Do you now see where another Idol Broke ? And Dissolved away like a Lump of Soddy Clay ?

THERE'S MORE

There are many more. If I start saying all, this Post will become unmanageable.

So what I'll do is - I'll give you the names of two Resources - one online and the other off, and you can get tons of materials about Netaji from there -
(1) MissionNetaji.org (LINK : MISSION NETAJI)

(2) Khonj Khabor, c/o Tetris Worldcom Ltd., 37 Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata-700017 (Near Opposite Beckbagan Kala Mandir). Phone - (033)-40106000, (033)-2289-6250/4078. Are you Bengali ? Or can you read Bengali ? If you are, then you can talk to them about a book on Netaji they had published - "Netajir Khonj-Khabor" (means, Netaji's Khonj Khabar). That Book is in Bengali, and I'm not sure if they have an English Translation. However that book is authored by Anup Chattopadhyay, a Leading Journalist and Expert on Netaji, with Inputs from Ms. Purabi Roy (I call her my God), who's another Big Expert on Netaji. That book's going to open your eyes to facts that will leave you numb and cold in your chair, and at the same time, also very Stirred and Inspired.

YOUR NEXT CONCERN

........summit,bt u didnt get my point,being married or single doesnt create any hurdle towards ur feelings 4 ur motherland.Mrs. Kiran Bedi is married 2 Mr.Brij Bedi(social activist),Mr.Arwind Kejriwal is married 2 Sunita Kejriwal(I.A.S officer & batchmate of Kejriwal)bt it dsnt mean dat they r less devotee 2wards d nation than annaji......

No Roop, I've nothing against marriage. I'm only against LIES.

NETAJI'S MARRIAGE IS A BIG LIE - IT HAS BEEN DONE TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION ABOUT NETAJI - SO THAT FOREIGN INFLUENCES COULD BE USED TO SUPPRESS FACTS ABOUT HIM, AND SO THAT THE REIGN OF CORRUPT IN OUR COUNTRY CAN CONTINUE. AND IF YOU READ THAT BOOK - YOU'LL KNOW HOW SHAMELESSLY THAT MARRIAGE HAS BEEN PARADED ABOUT BY N-CHACHA and co. THAT IS WHAT I'M AGAINST.

Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal are Great Persons - I have tremendous Respect for them.

BUT BOSE - OUR DEAR NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE - WAS SOMETHING ELSE. A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ELEMENT. HE WAS NOT JUST A STAR, HE WAS A GALAXY, AND EVEN MORE. TO ME, HE'S LIKE THE UNIVERSE.

Hope that helps. With Information, and with quelling your doubts.

Best Wishes,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-24-2011 at 02:24 AM