View Single Post
09-22-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Summit you must have read the news that researchers have discovered some 22 or so species of frogs. They could not find you otherwise this number was 23. We are happy that new manduk (Summit) has introduced himself with his tarrrrrrrr tarrrrrrrrrrrr

My Dear Vinay,

You've now proved yourself even worse than a frog with your intellect and knowlegde of the amphibians.

There are not 22, or 23 as you 'claim' to be, but more than 4000 species of Frogs.

Check out the following link as Evidence for the types and life-cycles of your superiors -
Types of Frogs: Article on the Many Types of Frogs (LINK)
I had rated your acumen at their level, what with those words of 'Avtaar of Vishnu and Krishna', attempting to spread Superstition in and around the Forums; but you've proved yourself worse.

You've screamed in your Post Headings that I'm a frog; compared to you, my friend, I'm always happy to be one. Happy, to belong to a superior species.

I had addressed you as Mandukyavtaar and Mandukyavar, but you could NOT even live up to that Respect.

Write with logic and in the true spirit of debate, I'll certainly respect what you have to say; try to mislead people, and you've seen my reply.

Good Luck, my friend. Yes, I love Nature, and its Conservation, therefore everyone's my friend.

Wish you Good,

Summit.

VINAY, I CAME BACK TO EDIT THIS POST SOMETIME AFTER I HAD SUBMITTED IT, AS I HAD SOMETHING MORE TO SAY
================================================== =============================

And this is what I have.

PLEASE go here -
An excellent chief minister mr. Narendra modi... (LINK to a LATER post in the SAME THREAD - Post No. 22 of this Thread)
Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-23-2011 at 10:20 AM