View Single Post
09-21-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Narendra Modi is an Avtaar of Vishnu and Krishna. He is a dynamic leader. He will change the fate of this country. All the leaders like Maya,Lallu will disappear once hon'ble Modi ji takes over the rein of this country.
It is sure Narendra Modi is next PM.

'Narendra Modi is an Avtaar of Vishnu and Krishna'...wo ho ho ho ho ho ho....And you an Avtaar of...NARENDRA MODI...??

And you, my dear 'Avtaar', are spoiling this Forum...with your RockSolid Resolution, that no matter what, you're NOT going to see anything beyond? Your firm Pledge, that you aren't going to rid your brains of the middle-ages irrationality, and take an educated view of things. Welcome to Your Well, 'Mandukyavtaar'. Struggling with the Sanskrit ? Here's help. Frog Incarnate.

What can I do if you've decided to make a little piddly waterhole your World ? May Narendra Modi bless you. Maybe he has already done 'that'. After all, he 'is an Avtaar of Vishnu and Krishna'....isn't he ? You're sure to get great 'Boons' for your hard labour...!!

I agree, Narendra Modi must be a very 'Strong' substance, for your vision isn't able to pierce him, and just reflects back.

Or maybe, it's your eyesight that's not Good Enough !

Or maybe still, he has donated some 'Strong Substance', that's causing your 'balance' to sway 'n stray.

Which one, dear...................?

'He will change the fate of this country...' - Agreed. What little of that is left, he will. To Nothing.

'All the leaders like Maya,Lallu will disappear once hon'ble Modi ji takes over the rein of this country...' - Ohhhhh..., you've left out someone. Vinay Kumar. That's You my dear, if you haven't recognised yet.

'It is sure Narendra Modi is next PM...' - Is this Astrology Yours ? Mandukyavar, please restrict it to Your Kingdom. Pray, leave India alone. She has more important things to do. Meanwhile you can hunt for a 'yajmaan' who might consider your augury at least worth a tuppence. We don't.

Thank You,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-21-2011 at 10:51 PM