View Single Post
09-19-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Hello Roop,

I'm so glad that you know and understand the truth.

You've spoken really well about Swami Vivekananda and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, and it encourages me to hope that they're still alive and sparking in a lot more of our Indian hearts, and our country has a future.

Let me lead you on to another secret then, one that might simply stun you out -

The British worked up a piece of legislation when they decided to Transfer Power to India. It was called "The Indian Independence Act, 1947". According to it, they declared that the President-in-Office of the Congress would be the First Prime Minister of the Dominion of India. When the Election for the Post of President of the Congress Core Committee was held, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel defeated Nehru by 12 to 1 votes out of the 15. So clearly, Sardar Patel would have been the First Prime Minister of India. But then something happened. Nehru went and met Gandhiji, and the latter came out and persuaded Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to relinquish the Post of the Congress President in favour of Nehru. That is how, Nehru became the First Prime Minister of India. (Run a search on Google for this, and you'll have numerous web-sites speaking the same thing.)

Now, my question is, WHAT happened in that meeting between Gandhi and Nehru ? WHAT words were exchanged between them ? EITHER Gandhi clearly preferred Nehru, or NEHRU might have by some way, whether straight or not, persuaded Gandhi to take such a step.

Now, I'd suggest you to read this -
A Major Reason of CORRUPTION could be that we're CARRYING A CORRUPT HISTORY WITHIN OURSELVES (LINK)
And then if possible tell me, or if not then just contemplate, whether the 'story' there might have any basis in the Real World ?

Thank You,

Best Wishes,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-19-2011 at 11:25 PM