09-11-2011
GNANI

: Aug 2011
: CHENNAI
: 69
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Establishing an institution to rate MPs/MLAs

My opinion is Team Anna should not conduct election nor form a political party.They should continue to perform the watchdog duty whoever be at the helm of affairs. Apart from Jan lok pal bill, electoral reforms they should find out
way to establish an institution which can rate our MPs/MLAs as well the future contestants in election. When a country can be rated by institutions why can't an individual be rated? I feel it is quite possible by an unbiased efficient institution and it will facilitate the electorates to decide the future of this country.As well it will help to evaluate the performance the sitting MPs/MLAs.
When we say our Honorable PM's Integrity is beyond doubt among the crowd why can's we scientifically arrive at a grade?Serious thought can be given in that direction. Nobody can stop our fundamental right to asses about the people
either individually or collectively thro an institution.I request Team Anna to look in that direction to combat corruption as one arm among the multi cornered attack.

Thank u

Gnani