View Single Post
09-06-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

I think we will not to be part of Dirty Indian political System. We should think about how to change this dirty political system. Anna team must think about the present political system and their corruption in-out side parliament as well as assembly of the most of State. Process of Election and Process of Elected person to be reform. So that Corrupted politician must be keeping out from Indian political system.

(1) "I think we will not to be part of Dirty Indian political System."
(2) "We should think about how to change this dirty political system
."

Don't you think that the above two sentences are mutually contradictory ?

How can you score a goal without playing the game ? In football, I've never seen a spectator score one.

(That's the difference between Sports and Politics. In Sports, people who buy the Tickets Watch. In Politics, they Play.)

What - What did you say...?...By Being a Coach...?...To Whom...?...The Politicians...?...Do you think, if the Politicians were dying for your coaching, the present situation would have ever come to...?...Would you've had Ramlila...Anna's Arrest...? In fact, would you ever have had corruption ? On the contrary, you'd long have been on their Payroll...as their honoured Coach.

(3) "We should think about how to change this dirty political system."

You've thought enough - for 65 years. Now Act.

(4) 'Anna team must think about the present political system and their corruption in-out side parliament..."

My dear, he's already thought that out...much before you've started advising him; what other reason could he've possibly had for going on the 12-day fast ? He certainly wasn't there to test his udder efficiency...was he...?

(5) "So that Corrupted politician must be keeping out from Indian political system"

How'll you do that ? As far as I know the Indian Political System, people come to Parliament by way of Winning Elections by Votes. So there're only three ways to
"keeping Corrupt Politicians out from Indian political system" -

(i) Either don't let them stand for Elections, or
(ii) Don't at all go and vote for them, or
(iii) Vote for an Honest Candidate.

If you try to go route (i), you can't as long as the laws to Eligibility for Contesting don't change - which means, to change them, you've to get inside the Parliament, which means YOU HAVE TO CONTEST ELECTIONS. If you take route (ii), that's really a poor choice (it doesn't make any sense) for it doesn't lead to anything - some people will still go and vote for them, at least SOME OF THEIR CHAMCHAS WILL - which technically means that THE SAME PEOPLE WILL BE BACK TO PARLIAMENT AGAIN...AND THEREFORE STATUS QUO WILL REMAIN - NO LAWS WILL CHANGE - AND YOU CAN REPEATING THIS CYCLE FOREVER. What remains is route (iii), which means GET SOME HONEST PEOPLE TO CONTEST ELECTIONS. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE SAYING.

I hope by any chance you don't think the Indian Political System is some Household Verandah that you can take a broom and mop and wipe clean. If you do, you seriously need to reconsider your views.

Apart from the above three, if you feel that there's some other way that we're seriously missing, please let us know here. And Yes - in some detail please. One-liners won't help.

Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-07-2011 at 02:10 AM