View Single Post
09-06-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

'Jai Bharat'

Usually I don't discuss on the matters related to POLITICS but now I think time has come for all honest and patriot people to come out from the myth that the politics is a "Dirty Game" and it could not be done without huge money.
Please bear with me for some more elaboration before concluding the same.
As we all talk about Corruption and Failure of system in the country in current scenario, we must look at:

Is politics really a dirty Game?

Yes, it is a dirty game when it is played by dirty people, with all dirty means and for all dirty benefits.

No, it can not be a dirty game when we see politicians like Acharya Chankaya, Ashok Mahan, Vikarmaditya, Shivaji Marathha, Rani Jhansi, Maa Bharati's Saput Shubash Chandra Bose, Shastriji, Jai Prakash Narayanji and hundreds of Maa Bharati's other very Honest Saput (sons & daughters).
All these personalities give a message that HONEST and really CAPABLE must come ahead to serve the people for the betterment of "SURVIVAL OF FITTEST INSTEAD SURVIVAL OF FRUADULENT" (here, I have not named Lord Rama and Krishna as I feel incapable to match any personality with them).

Should all honest people join politics?

In democracy (especially in Bharat where Brain is flowing in very physical body like water) all tom, dick and harry (may say people like me) think that we are capable of doing every job (please take it in light vein). And, this practice is quite visible in Modern India (I always stress that now we must move to Bharat Mahan) for more than six decades except some very little period exceptions.

In real life, now all Bharatiyas need a team of such people those are capable to Design a system which convert modern India of last more than 300 years having features UNSOCIAL, UNCULTURED, INHUMAN, LUSTY, MAD FOR MATERAILS, COPY-CAT OF ALL MISCHIVIOUS DOINGS, USE KNOWLEDGE FOR DESTRUCTION AND ABOVE THE ALL DEPENDS ON ALL BUNCH OF LIES (BE IT IN ANY FIELD OF LIFE), ETC.

into a place of

All WELL BEHAVED, WELL CULTURED, SENSIBLE, SATISFIED WITH GENUINE EARNINGS, NO LUST, NO BLIND RUN FOR LUXURIES, ALL WORK FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SOCIETY AND ABOVE THE ALL PROVIDE AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES TO HONEST, DEDICATED AND DESERVING PEOPLE.
This place should be known as BHARAT MAHAN.

Dear all, I don’t take myself competent enough to offer any suggestion on this matter but after reading most intelligent and emotional views about the CORRUPTION, SYSTEM FAILURE and POLITICS in this modern India, I have made a small effort to write somewhat.

About Bharat Mahan, I do have some reserved sentiments that
HAMARA BHARAT SACH MAI BAHUT SUNDAR THA, HAI (Abhi kuch kharab ho gaya hai picheley 500 vashon mai) aur sunder hi RAHEGA.

“Politics is a "Dirty Game" and it could not be done without huge money"…………
Please discuss this matter in length so that every sincere person should not take it guaranteed that now nothing can be happened.

Charcha aagey zari rehni chahiye. (discussion on this topic should be continued and even respected members of Team Anna should be involved).

Jai Bharat

I Absolutely agree with this....But someone needs to forward this message to Team Anna...