09-06-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

@subhashghuge

Dear Subhash ji,

Exactly the word..."if you want to change the system,you should be the active part of the system...".

However, for those concerned that this might cast a cloud of doubt on Anna's or his Team's motives, as trying to become Political, there is a slight difference we might implement (though the difference may appear largely semantic, but I'll try and explain why it's not) -

I suggest that Anna's supporters go in Not for a Political Party...but rather a Civilian Party....or more precisely, a Civilian Association.

What's the difference between a Political Party and a Civilian Association ?

Well just these -

(1) A Political Party will be a common cluster of People with a Political Agenda, whereas a Civilian Association will be an organisation of Independent Candidates, who apart from a Common Political Agenda will also have have a Common Social Agenda...

(2) All Members of a Political Party will fight Elections as a part of that Party; whereas Members of a Civilian Association will contest the Election as Independent Candidates.

(3) All Members of a Political Party, will fight Elections under the same Symbol; whereas Members of a Civilian Association will fight for one cause, but under different symbols.

The biggest benefit of this arrangement will be that it'll send out a strong message that if Political Parties get corrupt, then Non-Political Civilians can Get Together, Fight the Elections and Oust Them. Tell them - "Beta Sudhar Jao, Nahin to Bahar Jao"...

And for those concerned about Anna and his Teams' image turning Political, I feel it'll keep that quite away from happening (though you can never guarantee - Politicians will always try to damage that - that is why we first have to strengthen our minds and souls, and convince ourselves, that fighting Elections and Participating in Political Processes is not bad, but rather Necessary for bringing about any Systemic Change).

The Objective of forming the Association is only to facilitate faster and more effective communication between these candidates, who must work together as a team against corruption in the Parliament, and to ensure quick, prompt and confidential strategising for Elections and Other Relevant issues.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Summit.