View Single Post
09-06-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

SUMMIT- if anna team will fight and anna not then anna will be alienated and chances of unity may broke. its better not to contest election and remain united. their key argument is right that public is owner and let them remain owner only and force sevaks to listen. by remaining outside they can force parliament to involve public also in making law making process which is need of today.
Dear aliens,

"Anna will be alienated" - can you do that ?

Can you alienate yourself from Anna ? Can you do that now ? Will you heart and mind agree even if you want to ?

How can Anna be alienated ? From whom will he be alienated ? From us ? How can he be alienated from us after one and all in this nation are chanting - "Maen bhi Anna, Tu bhi Anna, Ab to sara desh hai Anna ?"

There is only one way that Anna can be alienated - if we alienate him. If we don't, he wont. And I don't think that can happen, simply because Anna is not fighting for himself, but for US. Alienating him will only mean - Alienating US from OURSELVES. Can we do that ?

But there is a Good Way of "Alienating" him from us - you call yourself "aliens" right ?...So do "alien"-ate Anna, i.e. do lend him your strength. And if you have already chanted "Maen bhi Anna, Tu bhi Anna..", I guess you have already done that.

And likewise if all the 120-crore "aliens" of this country "alien"-ate Anna, all the changes that you talk about, and dream about, in the system, will not be far from becoming reality.

Our Unity will Not Break Unless We Break it.

Good Wishes,

Summit.