View Single Post
09-01-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

And another important Hint : All these articles are PARTS OF ONE BIG JIGSAW PUZZLE. PIECE THEM TOGETHER IN THE PROPER WAY AND YOU MIGHT HAVE THE COMPLETE AND CORRECT PICTURE EMERGING.

Place the events in a Chronologically Ordered Manner, Read and Re-Read Again, not just The Lines but also Between the Lines, and you'll be able to see the entire sequence of history in its correct Picture and Nature. You'll be able to see...what happened when....and what led to what....

Yes, this is not for nimble brains...and with what I gather from our conversation...you certainly possess the intellect and the ability to do this....I agree, this might take some time though...

A Caveat : What will come in your way are your Emotions though.....I can tell you because I went through the same circumstances....I cannot too well express the grief and the pain I endured when some of our leaders...whom I had placed on a high Pedestal...fell from there....Something inside me broke, I couldn't sleep at nights...drooling over why this had to happen....and my eyes wept not tears but blood.....

However, as I came out of my own ashes, I realised that something good had also taken place...my vision had cleared, the mist dispelled...and for the first time in my life I saw my nation in her true self...in all her Pristine beauty, in all her Shining Grandeur, in all her Divine Radiance....for the first time in my life, I saw what Indianness truly meant...and how Great India was....

And I knew what was cut out for me....to take her again to the Heights of Glory that she truly Deserves....

I know you too will go through those intense moments of despair as you journey through those straits of discovery....those cavernous echelons where even the reassuring, soothing musicals of integrity will come echoing back like the laughter of demons....leaving you thoroughly cold and numb, clamouring desperately for a reply....And therefore my caution....

And Another Reason : Take me not as someone who wishes to oppose Annaji's movement...on the contrary, if you go well through this forum, you'll find that I've been one of his biggest supporters...My Entire Reason for posting these is to further strengthen this Movement....and also to alert my brothers and sisters to the Extra Preparations they must always keep...that is, EDUCATION....for God Forbid, if anything were to happen to Anna's Movement, then we all must be ready for what we have to do next....we must all be ready with our Education...For EDUCATION is the biggest weapon with which we can fight out these Corrupt Politicians.

And on your Point of Obscurity : You already must have noticed how we're under a dynastic rule...Time and again, many of our citizens have complained about how the Nehru-Gandhi Dynasty is ruling us...and all I'm talking about is the era in which Nehru and Gandhi worked for the Independence of India...along with many other leaders and people...most of who seem to now have been relegated to the background...and OBSCURITY...does my discussion on that period still seem to be so obscure to you?

Do you know, the biggest Reason why we have so much corruption in our country today is that OUR KNOWLEDGE OF OUR OWN HISTORY, ESPECIALLY OUR INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT, IS CORRUPT ?

Not that it is wholly our fault....true, we do have a share because of our ignorance and inactivity for which we couldn't stand up strong and resist the Corruption, and the Distortion of our history...but the other side, our leaders are also to blame, for reasons of Lack of Honesty and Integrity.

Too many of our Leaders, including Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose have been denied their proper place in the HISTORY OF OUR INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT DUE TO THE CLIQUE OF DISHONEST LEADERS, which amounts to NOTHING SHORT OF INSULTING THEM. IMAGINE - GIVING UP YOUR LIFE FOR THE NATION - AND THEN GETTING IN RETURN WHAT - INSULT ! DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING JUSTICE TO THOSE OF OUR LEADERS ?

A Lot of the People here are saying - the Corruption is within us, and we need to fight that First. True - the Corruption is Within us - FOR THERE IS THE CORRUPTION OF HISTORY WITHIN US. It may not be our own doing, BUT WE CERTAINLY ARE CARRYING THIS CORRUPT HISTORY AROUND WITH US - AND THAT CORRUPT HISTORY, NOW MINGLED WITH OUR EMOTIONS IS DICTATING OUR ACTIONS - AND THE RESULT OF SUCH ACTIONS COULD ONLY BE - CORRUPTION. The Corruption of Actions Manifests itself in EITHER AN ACTIVE WAY - i.e. by Actively Committing Corruption, OR IN A PASSIVE WAY - through the Lack of Intentions, Energy, Desire or MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Courage to Fight Corruption.

YES MY DEAR FRIEND - THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HAVE PRESENTED THESE HERE - THE BIGGEST REASON FOR CORRUPTION IN OUR COUNTRY IS - THE CORRUPT HISTORY THAT WE CARRY INSIDE OURSELVES.

Not Until that History can be Corrected, can Corruption be Rooted out. As simple as that. Think well, and there should be no reason I see that you would not agree with me.

Can you tell me why we are not taught World History in our schools ? I'll tell you why - The knowledge of World History will immediately open up the International Context of the Developments of our Independence Movement. What if we Indians learnt that and started questioning the actions of some of our leaders ? And the language to justify the Absence of World History in our school curriculums - WE NEED TO STUDY HISTORY IN THE INDIAN CONTEXT. Who ever said we don't ? BUT THEN WHO EVER SAID THAT WORLD HISTORY WAS NOT NEEDED TOO ? If someone did, I'd be the last person to even consider giving that a hearing, let alone agree to it.

So now my dear Friend, would you still consider I'm speaking from a point of Obscurity ?

Please do respond. I'd love to know what you think.

Thanking You,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-01-2011 at 10:37 PM