09-01-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Ganesan,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand your concerns about the events being obscure links to the present situation.

But I repeat, I've posted this here only after careful deliberation and research. And I add, all this is the result (though only a miniscule part) of research for the past twenty years.

And I have a strong basis not to think of these incidents as obscure.

Let me put it this way - If the roots of a plant are infected, how long does it take for the remaining shoot to contract? And how far can that infection spread ?

Was the Indian Independence Really an INDEPENDENCE, or merely a TRANSFER OF POWER...from the English Haves to the Indian Haves...while completely sidelining the Have-Nots...?

And What Kind and Extent of Far-Reaching Consequences could that have Created ?

Do you see where I'm coming from right now ?

HINT AGAIN : READ BETWEEN THE LINES, NOT ONLY OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN, BUT ALSO OF THE ARTICLES THAT THIS POST LINKS TO.

Caveat : Please do not mistake me to be a Communist....I'm not...I believe in being a Pragmatist...and therefore always undertake painstaking research before arriving at any conclusion....and not always does the mention of Haves and Have-nots need to belong to Communism...they're pretty much part of Social Reality...I'm sure you'd agree with me on that...

Thanks once again. Would look forward to your response.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-01-2011 at 07:23 PM