View Single Post
09-01-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Ganesan,

Thank you for your reply. I really understand your concerns about SPAM, and this being an instance of one.

But let me assure you, I had, and still have, no such intention when I posted this here.

This is simply because of my apprehension whether the corruption that we face today is in fact a result of events that began long back in the past.

History is not a discrete chunk in time, but rather a constant, continuous flow. My entire intention of posting this here is to present before our readers the Possibility that Incidents in our Past might still be Contributing to the Present Menace of Corruption that we Face Today.

MY HINT : PLEASE DON'T READ ONLY THE LINES, BUT ALSO BETWEEN THE LINES. ALSO, TRY AND SEE THE EVENTS NOT IN ISOLATION, BUT RATHER AS PROBABLY INTERCONNECTED AND PARTS OF A BIGGER TRUTH.

I assure you that I've posted this here only after careful Deliberation and Research. Trust me I'd be the Last Person ever to spam someone, let alone spam a Forum, and that too as important as this.

Hope you'll very carefully and scrutinizingly take a second look and a second thought, and actually see through the Reason why I've posted this here.

Thanks and wishing you all the Best,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-01-2011 at 06:17 PM