View Single Post
08-31-2011
Rachana bajaj

: Aug 2011
: Nasik, Maharashtra
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

V happy to read it! .. already pressed the 'Like' button and commented too!! .. and yes Young India is changing.. changing fast and changing for good...
I would like to share one such story---

Few days back Rajesh ( name changed ) came to my house.. he asked me to watch one Marathi channel at a particular time, he his interview was suppose to telecast... i congratulated him and asked that what so special he has done.. he told me that he has developed a device which will use the smoke from the vehicle and from it electricity will be produced which can be used in recharging the battery of the vehicle... he has applied to get patent for it.... he is doing his engineering in a private college , which is not so good... .. he told me that he wants to do M Tech from IIT and then would go for Ph D.....
I was very happy for him as he comes from very humble back ground ( his father is a farmer perhaps ) and did his schooling from a v small village in marathi Medium... he is not so good in english.... he has already passed GATE in 2nd year of degree course.... by sheer passion for studies and tremendous hard work he has come so far... ..