View Single Post
08-29-2011
Nikhilvr

: Aug 2011
: chennai
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

I have no personal issue in rahul's primeministership. I'm not objecting it. Too. If if is qualified them why waste his crediblity .the question is qualification

how old are you. Nearly at your mid 40s. You still count yourself young

where did you study? Have you got digre? I mean all subject pass?
What digre? Where?

Why dont you marry? Its personal but usually the expected pm comes from your family.and rule the indians.wife or son(at least your party says so) that is, your marriage is not so personal until you along with family stands in the public domain

who were with you when you visited kerala nearly 5 or 6 years ago? You said she was your friend
if i go to with a girl like that and claim she is my friend, and living with me. I'll be arrested. But you were assisted by police Why? you can leave this question if you want.

What is the things you done for your party. Have you proved to them from your side? I dont find a time you did.

Your ancestors were great. I admit that. Those came from your family where lions. But it do not say you are. Like them you have to prove it
how did you do it?

Why are you silent in the issues where the whole country is gathering together.

Have you ever done a fasting? Sathyagraha? Or anything like that?its not necessary for pm. But just checking how familiar with gandhijis values

last. What politically you possess are given by your nation.
What have you done for the nation?
You will say i'll even diefor the nation when time comes
you didn't find any occasion for that,not to die , but some thing for nation.
At least some tiny time would have come within last 40 years that demand something from you. Other that death
What did you do?
Like mumbay attack, parliament attack, tsunami, kargil, etc? Where were you?