View Single Post
08-27-2011
Aam_Admi

: Aug 2011
: USA
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Congress and current Politicians Remind me of British Empire in India.

Same Congress party who wholly and solely depended on Gandhi's non violent movement to gain independence from India, needs another Gandhian to go on indefinite fast to legislate a strong LokPal Bill ?

In 1930, Wiston Churchill favoured Gandhi to die from his fast..
in his own words
"The truth is, that Gandhi-ism and everything it stands for will have to be grappled with and crushed."

Does it not sound similar to what congress's approach has been towards Lokpal Bill and Anna ?

Y'day i saw the interview of Pranab Mukherjee in Devil's Advocate and he expressed legislating such bill is constitutionally not feasible. It is too big and the those who want to run the Lokpal may not be able to run it. It like British saying in 1940s, Indians are not mature enough to get independent and run their own country.

Also Mayawati today challenged Anna to win the general elections and then after coming to party bring such a strong Lokpal bill. This is the cheap political shot at Anna.
This is same Mayawati, BehanJi who in 2007-08 was amongst the top 20 taxpayers of India, and do you know how much she paid in income tax that 26 Crore Rupees. Does a politician like her will ever want to have a Lokpal Bill. Not to forget politicians like Lalu Prasad Yadav, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Sharad Pawar and many other champions of Indian Corruption League.

I do have some great concerns regarding Anna's health and i feel very feared that something may happen to him.

If all the politicians have any moral authority and accountability towards the nation then they should have a debate tomorrow on the Lokpal Bill.
There should not be debate on the technicality of the bill...

I had abandoned any hope against corruption in our country but Anna is lighting that hope again..

I urge all of you to call and text and email all the news channel with your strong opinion and support to Anna's cause..
We should not waste a single day in fight against corruption..

And always remember these career politicians will never allow a stronger Lokpal bill. It will be like shooting in their own foot...

Spread the words and keep this fight going on...

Aam_Admi

Last edited by Aam_Admi; 08-27-2011 at 12:31 AM : spell check