View Single Post
08-26-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
High time.....anna supporters should contest next elections and we should make them win

Dear Friends,

If the title surprised or stunned you, I can understand.

But I am saying this only after careful deliberations, strongly taking from what Kiran Bedi said after the Parliamentarians ditched Anna again by leaving the Parliament early today (26-Aug-2011) without commencing the debate on the Jan Lokpal Bill.

This is in continuation of what I had earlier presented in -

Lokpal can CERTAINLY be passed within 2+1/2 Years.

And the Reason ? Again in line with what Kiran Bedi said today, you can read -

OUR VOTES - 5-Year Fixed-Deposits with Consistently Negative Returns

It is high time that we start fielding in our elections Non-Political Candidates, i.e. Candidates who are Independent of any Political Party, and at the same time also Supporters of the Jan Lokpal Bill, and get them to win with our votes. If we really want to put an end to the arrogance and almost criminal indifference with which these so-called 'Netas' treat us, then it's time we start bringing honest, fresh, non-political people to power. Otherwise, there is no way I see out of this quagmire.

The chance to stop the abuse of our own power against ourselves is in our hands today. The opportunity to stop the thrashing at the hands of our own servants is in our hands today. The might to rescue our sovereignty from the clutches of our subduers is in our hands today. The strength to snatch back our rights from the ones who usurped them is in our hands today. The vigour to liberate our destiny from the grips of its captors is in our hands today. If we don't do it now, when will we ? Will we ever get another chance ?

Annaji has raised to a feverish pitch the consciousness of a nation hereto sleeping for six decades. That is now surging like a SPIRITUAL TSUNAMI through its land, water and sky, waking every Indian up to the dream and reality of a honest and clean future. Let the gushing torrent of this Tsunami wash out and away all the dirt that has gathered in the dark cellars of this democracy today.

I urge all of you to consider this idea, and circulate it among all supporters of Annaji if you feel it has teeth.

We must make change arrive! This is a very strong chance we have.

Vande Mataram.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 08-26-2011 at 09:37 PM