08-26-2011
ac.n

: Aug 2011
: Boston, USA
: 45
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Mr Rahul Gandhi,

Please consider this as my official resignation letter from the youth congress of which you are a leader. I am appalled and ashamed by the statements you made in the parliament today. I was hoping being a part of Youth Congress I was serving this great nation but to my dismay it awakens me today to see that I am just serving you and your family's interests. The Jan Lokpal Bill is a legitimate demand from the people of India, its not a dictate from one person its a plea from all the citizens of India whom you seem to be disconnected now.

I am left with very little choices to change the state of the nation but I will serve India Against Corruption Movement from hereon and promote the knowledge and awareness of a corruption free India to the rest of the True Blood Indians. Your silence was golden but since your speech you nudged me further to take this step. My conscience does not allow me to stand by and watch the wrong doings of the congress party and conniving politics that's being played out in the parliament since the last four days. Please accept my resignation so that I can redeem the good that is left in me. At the least I won't be associated with a party that's standing against the future of India and its citizens.

Sincerely,

A honest Citizen of India &
Ex-Youth Congress Member.