View Single Post
08-25-2011
Manavlalotra

: Aug 2011
: Pune
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
There is a update in media which says "the party was asked by Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi to refrain from any personal attacks against the Gandhian activist"..
Why did it took him 10 days to come out of his shell and guide his men to behave?? Or is it that he is still in hiding and these are manufactured comments by the Congress house to project Rahul as a saviour who is sensitive towards such issues...
Honestly, I have no reason to believe in anything that this government does..
I tried to look at the entire issue in different lights, but everytime I found the politicians to be standing at the darkest end of the road!!
It's true that citizens of INDIA are the first culprits to have chosen such people to represnt them as ministers and then loot them in return.. but then Indian democracy and polictial system is not that robust to ensure that tainted people are not even allowed to contest for elections!! When you have thugs and thieves everywhere asking for your vote, you will vote for one, may be the least corrupt of them.. but who will become one of them once he is in power since that is in his value system..