View Single Post
08-25-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
Anna HIJACKED the Parliament ? And Then ?

Dear Friends,

Many Opponents of Anna, including the Government, and Hypocritical Proponents of Lokpal (Wolf in Sheep Skin), have been butting in from the Corners that Anna has "HIJACKED" the Parliament.

I STRONGLY OPPOSE THIS VIEW, but for a moment, for the sake of this argument if I were to consider it to be true, I'D STILL HAVE A STRONG CONTENTION TO MAKE.

In the 65-year long history of our country, our Parliament has been HIJACKED several, numerous and multiple times, by the very people we reposed our biggest trust in - our leaders; AND FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. The Parliament, and its "Respect", from the day one of this democracy, have been used, abused and misused to shield these very People, sitting inside it, from the Consequences of their Derisive Acts. The result - the Blatant Corruption you have today.

If the Parliament has at all been HIJACKED by Anna now, then FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, it has been DONE SO FOR A RIGHT REASON - for the REMOVAL of CORRUPTION, and for the RESTORATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE COMMON MAN.

But the Government says - THIS is a mistake.

My dear government, if this is a mistake, then why can't you let it be? If you've always allowed licence to the hijacks for such colossal sins, why can't you again for one small act of virtue ? Did I hear you say - "We Can't Afford It" ? What ? Why can't we ? Why can't we afford this puny oversight when have already afforded so many Himalayan blunders? Why can't we afford this one little gift of good when we have afforded such giant banditries? What big difference is it going to make ? You can keep sleeping like you've always done, you don't need to wake up. WE PROMISE - WE WON'T HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS; WE WON'T MAKE YOU ANSWER FOR THIS - AFTER ALL, WE'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO. So why are you even bothered ?

Let us alone. Let us in Peace.

Vande Mataram.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 08-25-2011 at 07:03 AM