View Single Post
08-25-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Well Peehu,

I think we should now trust the judgement of Kiran Bedi. She has just about two hours ago, after they returned from the second round of talks with Pranab Mukherjee and his team of insensitive rascals, repeatedly confirmed that Annaji is still well enough to continue the fast. And that we should leave it up to Annaji to decide how long he wants to continue his fast, as long as his health stays within allowable Medical Limits.

Annaji's fast has come to be very important for India today. In fact, it is now strongly appended to the Agitation against corruption that he, and we all his followers, have undertaken to pursue like a solemn oath. Therefore, as Kiran Bedi rightly said, we should leave it to the judgement of Anna, who is an experienced Satyagrahi and Tapasvi, when he wants to end his fast.

I, however, am going to keep a constant watch on the situation, as I, like you and crores of my other brothers and sisters, am deeply concerned over the issue of his health.

I pray to God that he give Anna what he is fighting for. And also that Anna stay with us, strong, happy, healthy and hearty for many, many more years to come.

Jai Hind.

Summit.