08-24-2011
peehu bhatnagar

: Aug 2011
: chandigarh
: 34
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

Peehu,

You are absolutely right. I too deeply share your concern.

The Creatinine levels in his blood have risen. That is a sign that his body has burnt off whatever food it had - both carbohydrate and fat - and due to lack of any other - is now digesting his own muscles to obtain protein. And that poses a direct threat to his kidneys. That is very bad.

I feel we should immediately put to him a strong request to end his fasting. Irrespective of whether the Government (the insensitive and inhuman rascals) give in or not, Annaji must not continue his fast anymore. With him by our side, we can continue this fight for a very long time to come; in fact, till the time we achieve success. But what is more important that we should have him by our side, leading us.

So let us put up this loud appeal to all our fellow annaji followers - Let us first please send him a strong request to end his fast immediately.

Thanks,

Summit.
oh thanks for responding summit. i had been waiting for someone to show the same concern. what do u think? how can we end his fast now. plz suggest something. my brain is not working. we need to create pressure on him to stop. i have written to admin on this site so that he takes notice of it. but dont know what to do further. do u have any idea in mind?
plz tell
thanks

Last edited by peehu bhatnagar; 08-24-2011 at 02:05 PM