: Jul 2011
: THANE
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Suggestion

[quote=surendra singh negi;11753]

24/03/2011

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRESENT CORRUPTION AND WHO SHOULD REMOVE IT

Dear brothers, just blaming the Govt, Judiciary, Police and Administration is not going to help any way. We the forth pillar of Democracy are the most responsible and now it is the duty of us citizens to amend first of all our self to make the proposed Jan Lok Pal Bill/Lok Pal Bill of any use.

People among us are running the Govt,, Judiciary and Administration, and they can’t be neglected for a solid foundation. Let us say at least 30% of total members.

We must not shy away from our accountability and now responsibility. We must take the blame for the present day situation and should not be under the impression that all others are at fault except me.
If we keep on blaming only Government, Judiciary and Administration then to fulfil our ambition of Corruption free India is a distant thought and will take a lot of time.
Therefore in my opinion one member each from Ruling party, first two main opposition parties be also included in the selection committee.
Secondly the number of selection committee should be increased say 16 to 20 instead of 10 in a suitable proportion.
Thirdly and very important, the criteria for selection of Lok Pal should be such that at least 25 persons of present time may be eligible for that post. As the very strict criteria favouring a selected few may prove discontentment at this time. Which we can not afford as far as I am getting the feed.
I would like to conclude that we only have created this system and it is our duty to amend it without playing much of blame game. Our approach should be one of consensus rather than of confrontation, at least in the initial stage. We can resort to more powerful tools. Jai Hind.[/quote

it is true that we are responsible for the corrupt system ,but to a few extent as i know the officers very well who will keep u running from one table to another even if you have completed all the formalities of ones office,AND THERE IS NO ONE TO LISTEN TO TOUR COMPLAINT ASTHE CORRUPTION IS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.AND YOU CANNOT RUN BEHIND OFFICES LEAVING YOUR DAILY WORK.ALSO THE PROCESS IN THE OFFICES SHOULD BE MADE SIMPLE.FOR EXAMPLE INSPITE OF BEING A DOCTOR I CANNOT FILL THE FORMS MADE IN THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE WHICH ARE MADE BY IDIOTS WHO THEMSELVES ARE UNABLE WHAT THEY ARE ASKING