VISHALPANDEY

: Jul 2011
: WEST BENGAL KOLKATA 34Yrs CPI(M)Coruption=OWNSELF
: 42
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry Education a risk free business

EDUCATION A RISK FREE BUSINESS

STUDENT FEAR SO CAN"T SPEAK......Don't Want to Get HIGHLIGHTED..RESULT "IF" is PRESENT u KNOWN WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISHAL PANDEY to vco, socis, bca, master, vc, pksinclair, cd, sred, ssc, dec, sos, bvjlokpal, bvjralegan, annahazare1, bcc: mail, bcc: ttedit, bcc: reporter
show details 11:03 PM (0 minutes ago)

IGNOU MCA Students' Forum (IMSF) :: IGNOU MCA Forum Message

EDUCATION AND EDUCATED MEANS TO PROTEST THE IRREGULARITY AND MAKE TO AUTHORITIES NOTICE AND NOT TO BLINDLY SUPPORT OF FEAR AND KILL YEAR.......EDUCATION IS OUR RIGHT AND NOT SUPPORT STAFF OF IGNOU BLINDLY......3 YEARS TO BE 2838P CLOSED STILL STUDENT IN RECORD 2838P......THEN WHAT ABOUT 2005 ...RECORD CHANGED WITHIN SECOND..AND THE SUFFERER....A TIME BURDEN TO STRESS

santanu
Posted: Today at 11:41 am

Administrator

Group: Admin

Member No.: 1

IGNOU:
MCA Joining Year:

Study Centre:

@Vishal1982

Its not criticism. Take it as advice. Just imagine when even students who are sympathetic to other students' cause get frustrated after reading your long emails, will insensitive IGNOU people even bother?

The art of writing is to write short, simple but effectively. In another topic where you posted as joy1982, the whole thing that you wrote was summarized by Hulo in 1 line. If a single line can state the matter, why write extra and out of track
? IGNOU RC people do not know many things or don’t bother as Govt dept and Corruption. See India's Best Distance Learning Institutes 2011 - Yahoo! India Education only 4yr Why SIKKIM MANIPAL in DDE List 4th = SERVICE and in SUNDAY / EVENING and HOLIDAYS at Ease and …. When IGNOU 1st With 25+yr. But if they do not even understand the question, how will they answer what they know?

--------------------

With Regards,

Santanu

Prophecies of Nostradamus and Beyond||Countdown to WW-III

santanu
Posted: Today at 11:48 am

Administrator

Group: Admin

Member No.: 1

IGNOU:
MCA Joining Year:

Study Centre:

There is no need for IGNOU rules. Its all clearly mentioned in the Exam Form in PDF format (available in our Resource Library). Check the form and if you have any further questions, post here.

Do I from Bangalore fill the Exam form with RC mention 28 and Study Centre 2838 and Exam Desire Centre (of Banglore ) and Send DD to RC 28 or Banglore Rc as in record i am student of Rc 28... i don't want to change RC 28 and Study Centre as cause stated below

Hulo already answered this. You do not need to ask this to any IGNOU staff. This is clear enough from the exam form itself. Hundreds of students are selecting exam centres outside their RC in a similar manner.

--------------------

With Regards,
Santanu

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic | Add/Remove Favorites
stpraveen1
Posted: Today at 06:15 pm

6th Level

Group: ACTIVE Members
Member No.: 16,623

IGNOU:
MCA Joining Year:
Study Centre:

Hi Hitman,

Well said friend!! Congratulations for completing MCA !!!

Thanks for sharing your experience as it will help us to deal with such situations and move on.

Wish you very best for your future endeavors.

--------------------

Regards,
Praveen,
6th Sem MCA

hitman
Posted: August 15, 2011 08:25 pm

Enrolled

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,474

IGNOU:
MCA Joining Year:
Study Centre:

Hi Everyone!

Finally! I have completed my MCA!! And that too in 3 years...No extra time...Phew! [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image011.gif[/IMG]Although the percentage is not great at 67% but I'll take it. In case you're wondering how is this post related to MCA project, stay tuned.. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image015.gif[/IMG]If you've ever come across my earlier (very few) posts, you might get the impression that I'm a perpetual whiner...And this post is not gonna do my reputation any good either...but still, I think that I should share my experience to caution/give hope to others.

Now, for my latest whine...I've got 137 marks in my MCA final project (95+42). And my cousin has got 155. Now hang on there...before you get any wrong ideas, lemme clear the air...I'm not jealous!

So here's the scoop!

=> I made my project on VB 2010 & SQL Server 2005. For my cuz, I gave him my own BCA project which I had made using VB.NET 2003 (With framework 1.1 & SQL 2000). Mine was a running project but his project was not running...(It used to be back in the BCA days...but now it wasn't running because of some compatibility issues like Older Version of Crystal Reports was used, Flexgrid instead of Datagrid & some more like these...).

=> Since his project was not running, he just included the source code (imported in VS2010 with 100 or so errors) in the project CD, while I not only included the exe as mentioned in the guidelines, but also created a setup of the project along with all the supporting software like .NET framework 4.0, MS report viewer, Crystal Reports runtime component, SQL Server Express Edition, my DB .MDF files etc. I even created a readme file with steps of installation...different steps for XP/Vista/Windows 7 or Server Operating systems like Win Server 2003/2008 etc. I had tested on all these OSs using VMWare Virtual Machines. I didn't use a static Connection String either. I used the connection string from app.config file & mentioned in the Readme file how it needed to be changed for SQL Server Enterprise/Express Editions.

=> I had created all the DFDs upto 3 levels, did Function Point Analysis, created ER Diagrams etc. in my report. I had prepared my cousin's report on the last day of submission (31st March morning), so he didn't have the time to prepare any of these. My BCA project had 0 & 1 level DFD. I created Level2 DFD from memory for 3 modules out of 5. For FP analysis, he copied my analysis completely (although his project was different). There were some other discrepancies in his project report as well, but we didn't have the time to fix them.

So, if he got 155, Is it justified to give me 137?? Don't get me wrong..I'm very happy that he got 155, but I think I deserved a bit more than the measly score that I got.

If you've read thus far & are wondering why on earth am I reading this guy's whining rants...well, here's the secret to getting high score for you as well. If you are from Delhi, don't get yourself enrolled in Rajghat RC (RC-2 code 29). No prize for guessing that it was my RC. Opt for the newly opened RC-3 (Dwarka) even if you have to travel a little more. And I'm saying this, because his (my cousin's) is not a one-off case...His friend didn't have any coding in his project...he got 122...just 15 less than me.

The world (read IGNOU) is not fair!

P.S. Hopefully, this is the last of my ranting that you've read coz I won't be dealing with IGNOU any longer (Hopefully!). And finally a big thanks to Santanu & everyone at IMSF..you've been of great help duirng my MCA from assignments to study material to general help etc.

And not to mention the platform that IMSF has provided for me to share my experience which has helped me to vent my anger & release some steam...

Thanks a lot Guys. All the best!

Regards,
hitman
This post has been edited by hitman on August 15, 2011 08:32 pm