View Single Post
08-18-2011
VISHALPANDEY

: Jul 2011
: WEST BENGAL KOLKATA 34Yrs CPI(M)Coruption=OWNSELF
: 42
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

My Reply to the mail i received.. These things have been told these people in Picasso Animation College over a hundred time!

from

Appu Cherian James appucjames@gmail.com
to

Sunil Maheshwari
cc

dg@picasso.co.in,
dg@cosmic.edu.in,
fariha@picasso.co.in,
taanjeet@picasso.co.in,
janakpuri@picasso.co.in

date

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:02 PM
subject
Responce to your mail : - Re: D.A. Certificates
mailed-by
gmail.com

hide details 7:02 PM (0 minutes ago)

To THE PICASSO ANIMATION COLLEGE MANAGEMENT,

I had joined Picasso Animation College in August 08th, 2007 for a 3 years course in B.Sc M.M. which was integrated with A.D.F and D.A course offered by Centennial College, Canada. B.Sc. M.M. course from Punjab Technical University. According to the course outline and schedule B.Sc. was supposed to be completed with in 3 years and Art and Design Foundation(A.D.F) and Digital Animation(D.A.). 1 year which had started on August 08th, 2007 and was schedule to end by July 2010 with the final year comprising 6 months of specialization of 2 subjects of my choice and internship in a reputed studio with stipend. Picasso also offered assistance in attaining educational loan and promised me that I will be able to start paying the installments of the loan from the stipend that I will earn from internship program. Picasso had also specified that the D.A. Program will be tutored by 2 faculties recruited by Centennial College, Canada who has work experience in inter-nation studios. On completion of the 3 years course Picasso Animation College had promised jobs in reputed Animation Studios in India. The assistance of job was promised with proof of previous record of having 133% of placements made in various studios of students who passed from Delhi Picasso Animation College. And the jobs would fetch me Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month as a fresher and would increase as my performance. Picasso also promised Mac system, Acting room, pantry, student locker systems, and various other activities.

I had joined the course in August 08th, 2007 and I had also taken a loan to pay the fee. Both my parents are retired and I had resigned my job to pursue this course. I had invested my saving for the first year for expenses such as hostel, transport and materials for ADF course(which were very expensive). And made arrangements for expenses for another 1 ½ years from friends and relatives expecting, as promised by Picasso Animation College, the stipend from the internship. And expecting to pay of the loan on joining the job which was promised by Picasso Animation College (in their record of 133% placements services).
My classmate and I had faced problems from the beginning for the course and we had approached the management with these problems several times with no positive outcome. The faculty who was in charge of teaching the P.T.U course had no knowledge in any of the subjects which was to thought. I had repeatedly as for a replacement for him and point out to the management that the students were teaching him some on the subject that was to be thought by him. No study material was provided for the P.T.U Degree course and we depended on the internet to educate our-self for the exams. During the first year the campus had be shifted one time to a smaller place.

After the D.A. Program started, which was delayed by 4 months, we where again shifted to a different campus with class made of glass wall and with no A/C in place. During the D.A. Program faculties were frequently changed cause to much irregularity to the way subjects were taught. There faculties who appear for 2 or 3 weeks and they were replaced by someone else. The D.A. Program was delayed further by the management bring in different people to teach. We had constant problems PC provided by the college. All of these problems were brought to the notice of the management on a regular base, but no result. By the time D.A. Program ended we had shifted to the 5th campus and the management had taken the 2nd year of the course to end by December 2010.

By this time it had been 3 years and 5 months since the 3 years course had started and had reached only 1/3 of the way. Picasso Animation College management from the core had be changed several times during this period.

The Mismanagement of this institute by the people who are suppose to run this organization caused me my time and money. They has brought me to a state where I had to find a job that I did not want to pursue so that I could make the ends meet. I am paying interest to the loan I had taken, but the principle amount of the loan is so hug that it is driving me to depression.
After you, the Picasso Animation College, have ruined part of my life and stolen my money, have audacity to ask me for more money for which you will not be providing any kind of service and threatening me by holding the Centennial College D.A. Certificate hostage.

The people running the Picasso Animation College is no less then the Terrorist that attack our country. You are looting from people like me, who invest their life saving for their children education. Mr. O.P. Sharma can talk on the stage in front of press about righteousness, but his actions speaks otherwise about him.

My records in the college during the ADF and DA were above average and my attendance is far above the minimum requirement. My marks in both ADF and DA are above average. I had been regular to the college and submitted my works on time. My faculties were happy with me.

It would have been no different if you, The Picasso Animation College Management, put a knife on my throat and asked me to give you all the money that I had.

Rethink before you loot others of their time, money and life.

I am not ready to pay a Paise for which I am not going to get any service and I regret paying for semester 5 for which I did not get any service from the college.

Appu Cherian James
Batch - B.Sc 1 ; ADF1 ; DA 1

Its been one day since I have replied to their mail. As always they only know to ask for money and not give anything in return.

Bunch of cut throats!!!

Picasso Animation College just wants money!!

Last edited by VISHALPANDEY; 08-18-2011 at 11:17 PM