07-02-2011
sreenathpktr

: Jun 2011
: coimbatore
: 34
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day
Cegonsoft job assured course in JAVA|Learn to apply java in mobile phones

Cegonsoft is a bangalore based IT company.
Cegonsoft researched on the expectations of our IT clients from the candidates and the syllabus for training were designed based on the results.In addition, we prepare the candidates for interviews by training them in Aptitude, Group Discussion, and Personality Development etc. Perhaps, we go by the saying | A little knowledge is a dangerous thing Therefore we see to that candidates are imparted knowledge on the Technologies by expert trainers.
Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.

At the core of the Java Mobile Platform is Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME). Java ME provides a robust, flexible environment for applications running on mobile and other embedded devices: mobile phones, TV set-top boxes, e-readers, Blu-Ray readers, printers and more. For over a decade, Oracle has been working along with leading mobile and embedded companies to develop the Java ME Platform through the Java Community Process (JCP). A key achievement has been the definition of the Mobile Services Architecture (MSA), setting a baseline of mobile APIs that developer can target within their applications. In 2011, Oracle and partners will be working within JCP to drive Java ME.next - a proposal for the modernization of Java ME .

In addition to its role within JCP, Oracle is also a provider of high performance Java ME implementations and developer technologies for the mobile space, including :
For more details....Cegonsoft