View Single Post
Junior Member
: Jun 2011
: Noida
: 41
: 22 | 0.01 Per Day

don't listen to anyone saying that they don't have this series. If u r receiving msgs from the no then simply just lodge an FIR or give a written complaint in the local police station and don't forget to take signature and seal on its photocopy.
On the basis of this FIR or copy of complaint using your RIGHT OF INFORMATION give an apllication asking what action will be taken in this case and its progress. You may consult a lawer if u want.
If the local police refuse to file a complaint then record all this and give it to some national news channel.
This may sound weird but You will have to help your self or else u've to be a big shots son, friend or relative.
Reply With Quote