View Single Post
06-10-2011
Sachinn

: Jun 2011
: Noida
: 45
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day

Sir actually Our MANmohan Singh is very honest. He is very honestly doing his job of scincerity towards madame and job of closing his eyes and letting all scams and corruption happen smoothly. He s playing Dhritrashtra while all the Duryodhans of his kouravs(congress) party are striping the economy.
But what I wonder is isn't why he s considered honest BUT when his blindness will result in a MAHABHARATA & all these filthy( i'm sorry now I don't've any respect for them) creatures will be finished.
Sir this again is very ironic that when a politician tweets its a headline but when we do so probably our family member wouldn't be aware.
If it would had ve been u or me instead of Anna no one including the govt and the media would've shown interest, even my relatives would ve said ' pagal ho gaya hai sala'. My moms B.P.'d been at the highest. I bet u that if tomorrow Me an unknown to you would contest against ur local popular leader even u wouldn't vote for me. You not perticularly u but us.

Indian media is koop mandook not sensitive to public issues. A tweet from Sushma Swaraj is instantaneously propagated by all media. That is not done with several times more important tweets from citizens. My tweet - My wife should be hanged till death for harassing daughter in law - was much more deserving. I have been complaining against unsolicited SMS/calls for a decade. My address "Dishonourable Manmohan Singh" worked. While I was receiving 2-4 SMSs every day, first SMS of June 2011 was received on 10th. That should encourage others to fax complaints to Dishonourable Manmohan Singh at 01123019545 01123016857. iSmart used three army HQ numbers as their contact numbers at website for several years despite my complaints to police, army and all concerned ministers - http://ussupermall.net/undigested/ismart . Ambanis and Ramdev used Bribe & Climb ladder to capture the nation. I do not understand why Arvind Kejriwal, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jetley, Prabhu Chawla call Manmohan Singh honest. Every scam in India is masterminded by technocrat prime minister and then allocated to someone else.