View Single Post
06-08-2011
Joy1982

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

THE SOCIETY MASK.....THE LAW "IF" AS GROUP CAN'T LIE........THE 1 USED THE OTHER FOR CONSPIRACY TO HIDE 1 OTHER CRIME IF IN GROUP AS LIKE MR NATH (2D & 2F) MISLEADED THE COURT & OWN BUT DO INHUMANTARIAN BEHAVIOUR ARE DONE IN WRITTEN???OWN-SELF "EAR EYE CLOSED MOUTH SHUT " LIKE RENTER 3E THEN 2006 NOW OWNER OF 1D =THE LEADER FLAT = HOW ???

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mother Motherland <mothermotherlandsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Subject: SHREWDS GROUP = The Chain to Use 1 another Guilt?? or Material.....and Highlight to Make a Family Truth Sayer "Rumor" or Use LAW Power.....So group could even Play with LAW & In its Time in Wrecked PLANNING...No Section COULD BE IMPLEMENTED AS GROUP =

To: info@durian.in, grievance@kolkatapolice.gov.in, cp@kolkatapolice.gov.in, sps24pgs@gmail.com, speakoutnation@timesgroup.com, advocatesathyaraj@yahoo.com
Cc: mytimesmyvoice@timesgroup.com, customer.care@icicibank.com, karpaka@gmail.com, customerfirst@icicibank.com, info@icicibank.com, ttedit@abpmail.com, kabirsuman@hotmail.com, reporter@aajtak.com

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...thesegroup.jpg

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/s...justtoigno.jpg

And Many More...........................????

From: Mother Motherland mothermotherlandsociety@gmail.com

Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Subject: The Excuse.....But After Tenure....

To: angshuman@niht-india.com

Cc: cp@kolkatapolice.gov.in, computercell@kolkatapolice.gov.in, aitmc@aitmc.org, youth_students <youth_students@aitmc.org>, cm@wb.gov.in, iaprindia.rti@gmail.com

..............Could any1 Tell His Ongoing>>>???How Much Was Disturb thus after Tenure over Request???? July 2011 as 13th May 2011 = the Result which in 28+Yr Haven't after 2006 Night Incident Our Curse Did...We NEVER TRY to Hurt / Insult Any 1.....but Spoke the Truth...Protest Inhuman Activity???

Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Subject: NEVER EVER OUR GRIEVANCE WAS ADDRESSED THAT TOO TIMELY AS ALONE?????GROUP USED COPS TO POLITICS INTERFERENCE FOR PERSONAL CAUSE=LAW & ITS CARETAKER 'COPS' POWER WAS MISUSED!!!!

To: aitmc@aitmc.org, youth_students <youth_students@aitmc.org>, cm@wb.gov.in

To: cm@wb.gov.in, cc@cpim.org, wbcpim@gmail.com

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:47:33 -0400

Subject: THE ONE WHO RISE TOO FALLS ONE DAY AND DUE TO ROAD SIDE CADETS??...Michkay Saytan=PUBLIC SAB JANTI HAI....CPM is Losing as it had interfered in Civic Society Matters to Earn Dalali & Encourage the Mask Public(Men/Women) to Do Illegal Workout...Police Invst Proofs who Were What & True But OC to SP Helpless As Political Pressure=Vote BANK

What was My Fault I Just went to the Call Meeting to Stop all these Morning to Evening.....and Act Like Educated Society....but these Bengali Group twisted the Said or Cause for Own self...so GOD too Would DO same to them..Who had Changed our Family Environment as Parents had never faced Such Humiliation,Insulted throughout their life which before was full of Self-respect to Dignity as they are Self Made and Laborious and uses there Brain but not Support or Sign as per Group Like Nath (2D & 2F).......if you want to Proof Punish the Lady Leaders 1F Mrs Mouli Das and Mrs Papayia Acharyia 1F Via their Sons / Daughter Similarly Chakra view Trap all Facts would be Highlighted and More over You Don't have to Do show if You could Trap Mrs Kalpana Dutta w/o Mr ChakrapanIi Dutta 1B All Fact would Be Highlighted to Planning to Brain Involved to Fund Spend Regarding these the Source to......the Weakest Pillar of the Group...that day SI Alok Naskar too No.....But same do OC=HISTORY REPEATS.

POLICE TO NAGRIC COMMITTEE WAS USED..MISGUIDED FOR PERSONAL BENEFIT TO SOME CUNNING UNDERNEATH WORKOUT DIVERSIFICATION===TO GET TIME!!!!

THE DAY IN MY HOUSE THERE WILL PROBLEM DUE TO THESE..... & I WILL SHOUT ..IT WILL STATE MY WIN IN ANOTHER FORTRESS.....INVST all living in these flat are getting these as Ex..the day i Shout some things goes wrong in that day Group Family Members within same do the Support Person to Mock viewer as Public too...Wrong!!!!!

Subject: Truth Power Version Wickedness......Own-self "EAR<EYE<Mouth Closed / Shut??"

Subject: 1 Family=4 Vote Stronger As Truth 5+yr ongoing Weather Change as Stated In 2006 but 14 + Family with 56+ - Members NC(CPM)"Manish Dey...+ others" Support them for Vote Bank Lure but Losing as Lire’s Public....They Insult a Lady & A Lady will Rule & When we then didn't Know Ms Banerjee...so all our saying Now 1 by 1 are becoming True & Fact....