View Single Post
06-08-2011
Joy1982

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

I Recall the DAY=21st = 3 MAY 2011 = 4 [ 1+2+5+2+1+1 = 12 = 3 But Saturday???] so or 22nd MAY 2011 = 4 the Best day to get Crowned as CM..Didi…

Rats (Cadets) are introduce in the boat to Kill the Insects or other Germs Creature when in sea or Board but when there Population starts increasing alone with their thirst for More More and Liberty after few days they Starts eating the Residing boat and Shank it (CPM) but before the Boat Sink they Moves to another Good Condition Boat (TCM).As these is known via the doer (rat) so they know when to move as they are only responsible for it.

I Am Very much thank full to GOD who has repeated the Scenario within my living tenure and so soon…the same for 1 .5 Month going on as no 1 was caring the Speeches or Propaganda of CPM like Mamta Banerjee Slipper…to Sari…to Education…to Fund..to Helicopter……. even they blame the PRESS etc ………..etc funds as all Know’s Politics is Money Game and do CPM cadets or MLA don’t have it 34+ Years Rule [Most Institute or School or College or Hospital etc back end are Main Share Holders are the Politicians or there underneath???] but as they had Made the Society Selfishness via Introducing Politics in each house Specially among Kolkata Women as here Mans are Indore?? And Women’s are moved Out to Complete the Work????[All hand fingers are not same…………..]And these Politics only is the cause of their Ship to Sink…but everyone avoided to spend from own Pocket??As they had became used to it and don’t want to spend a share from the Sum.

These was the same scenario which was repeated several time from 2006 - 2010 but known cared…..the Police too…as these Group (Rat) changes there Mask or Twist within Seconds or Enter into Another mask as All the group has Dirt to.../// in there…//so had formed the Group / Unity??? and investigate what these group said that Night too and each and every Nagric Committee Members of CPM were presents there and are Proof of it - they are 54 - 55 Vote and ours is 4 and they are Dedicated members and Supporter of CPM for years and we are just Some Month in Kolkata as they are Local and See Now…these Group saying[Public are great Politicians and we blame Politicians its we only who gave them chance to use us]…but thousand Eyes had seen and Witness the Open Workout and propaganda Openly done under our flat or Market Place???? ..In name of Meeting...The Open threatening Police are Our Toys……Withdraw Case …???? ”If” against them …??/ And Sign the Withdrawal form??? Or get sons be…..via Police and be Murder on One day Evening or Morning on IN / Out to prepare for their funeral….but do they made to Sign and Withdraw the false FIR…//against us…..PROOFS many things of dt 11/10/2006 & 09/10/2006…thousand had seen what CPM cadets did…they framedus …but can’t speak as they said they are Local / goons……and we / others are just New comers and not to interfere as might move out of Normal workout????…….but see these thousand eyes who had watch the whole scenario from beginning only Propagate and Publishes against you (CPM) and was casted in term of vote……I may be Murder the..Plan frame on last day on Durga Puja 2007 indoor 1D and other Places in future??? But Nandigram…Singur…….Rizwan etc death or incident diverted the Plan...as they Known My Parents could go to any extend legally for Justice and these could not be fruitful for CPM as it within township matter and to bring out the kecho snake doesn’t comes out…so they Planned to work out via Mrs 1F??????????And undercover Meeting in 1A late Night but from 2009 totally indoor and 2010?? Seize fire as most family son / Daughter Exam Matric..??/

But Our / My 5 Years Burden if leads to let my LIFE I would be happy Now as due to these type or Rumor and propaganda only I was diverted from College to….and Most Friends and their parents……..but everywhere I am correct as what I did after My Tenure and within the given frame after but Mid rule after Money taken under Hitler Dictatorship litigate it and unlawfully workout as I didn’t let the Surrounding aware or have shadow of it till a stipulate time of enrollment given wasn’t over but they didn’t complete it as like timely installment payment date Month fixed otherwise FINE and thus over burden me..

Our Flat would be cleared if Mrs 1F is Moved away from flat and Mrs Ranjana Dutta (1B) is grilled in some grievance and locked in Lockup for a Week or her Son Master Dutta??? Tid for Tad and as she could / Will in order to safeguard his family would say all planning from last 5 yrs against 2-3 flat members and Mot Witness is the Gaytri Apartment Pandeswar ukherjee Brother who work as and In Municipality and too had Protested these as they were wrongly utilized that night under false matter Spread Verbalization and they thought as Group saying show Okay but latter they came to Know the real matter son protest against Mother Dignity to Pride cause ….against wrong Men / Women residing here = Parents Gifted / Property Sale on FUND???[Gangotri Apartment] with different Mask at different time….and Similarly Nath (2D & 2 F??) if arrest on falsification the Court then all would be cleared who had said Not to pay Maintenance's etc..And who Moves to each and every flat and for hours at an flat owners door do Politics...Motivation...Encouragement Workout…Who Has Time...And Why He / She Does it...What is Cause behind it…what he / She wants to Hide….

The own self society…ear / Mouth closed…..Eye Shut???Environment Beneficiary!!!!!Rest On Blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Poising and irritation has no Proof and everyone has Right to Live a Normal life than the Diversification of Normalcy….the thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Municipality Men at Mahamayatola Municipality Manish Dey doesn’t comes to take the Tax from our flat as per his duty but for these my Physically challenged father had to roam similarly in Mutation office Near Sonarpur , Mukundpur ….the Dalal…….without Money No Work>>>>?//No File Movement…as like Beltola Vehicle License preparation Stop it = Dalal ..The PRIVARTAN!!

JAIHOBharat…..

JAIHIND