Arvind Kumar

: May 2011
: Cochin, Kerala
: 73
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Rout the corrupt -- Root out corruption

Friends,

I have been looking for such a forum after Anna ji stood up all alone for this great and noble cause, which will help our follow-up generations for whom we all are indebted to give them a clean world and greener (in all respects) places to live.

On seeing the determination of Anna ji over media coverage, I was reminded of the days of 1976(Post-emergency), when whole India was united by JP. That was also to root out an autocrat who was the mother of today's political corruption. But today's corruption is more deep-rooted and starts the moment we take a step out of our house every morning.

LOKPAL BILL will take care of corruption at high places. But as a responsible and law abiding citizens, as each one of we Indians are, it is our duty to cleanse the system at our day to day levels. Let us not be selfish in accomplishing a small task at any government office or elsewhere by tipping the concerned clerk, officer, or peon or any brokers. Let us question their delay, politely but firmly. I am pretty confident that we will see the effect very shortly. In other words, let us first cleanse ourselves, let us be true to ourselves that let my work suffer for a few days, but I will not pay any bribe at any level.

I appreciate the new rule, which I read in today's papers that IT deptt/ VIgilance deptt officials -- the raiding party -- are required to give the names, designations and telephone numbers of their higher ups to the owners of the premises where raid is being conducted.

Let us promise to ourselves for a straight forward NO to corruption.

We can BRING A CHANGE FOR SURE.

Arvind Kumar