05-30-2011
sunil_mishra

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Meaning of poor"

Well, I have not seen general compartment tickets being sold according to capacity even in the west (however it so happens that people can still travel comfortabley due to the lower population). I don't know how feasible it would be - I mean that would lead to a rush to get tickets (and even black-marketing of tickets). Anyone who reaches late to get tickets will have to wait - this will be worse in case of outstation trains which do not have the frequency of local trains...
"Gentle man ! Poor means the person who is not capable to afford reservation or Air condition travelling expenses. The poor are not known as lower population. The poor are never classified by their caste. In my opinion 75% population of india is poor because of uncertain price hike and the percentage is sure to be increased very soon as government is not paying heed towards price hike. Well you too good at your hand and also capable to understand present condition which all of us facing today. Keep it up. I am with you. Thanks.