View Single Post
05-04-2011
Yogesh099

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come

I belong to Delhi cadre of Anna Hazare group. We should not consider this movement as any other ordinary movement which will die a natural death after some time. Also its our moral duty not to allow this movement to die or even slowdown. This is 'now or never' situation for the country. This opportunity has come to us for the first time in last 60 years, and next opportunity may not come ever.

Please try to contribute in whatever possible manner you can through
Protest March,
Area meetings,
Blogs,
Arranging more volunteers,
Spreading awareness of Jan Lokpal bill,
Keeping eye on developments and educating other etc,
WRITE ME FOR LEAFLETS/PUBLICITY MATERIAL, IT WILL BE COURIED TO YOU ANYWHERE IN INDIA.

This is start of a long journey to clean society, system and the country. We may not see a great difference immediately but few years down the line, we will be able to see and live in a cleaner and better society. More importantly, we will be able to built and handover a better place to live to next generations.

"Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come"

I appeal all the readers to work in this ongoing protest. Check where these activities are going in your cities, try to attend meeting and be an activist in the anti corruption movement.

For getting contact person of your cities to join Anna Hazare, please click below link
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/citycontacts.html

JAI HIND!!

Please take print (color or b/w) on A4 page and distribute around you. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IAC_poster.jpg (1,020.7 , 1 views)

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-17-2011 at 01:10 AM