04-22-2011
Francis Gregory

: Apr 2011
: Chennai, Tamilnadu
: 69
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry Corruption - Top heavy

Mr.Digvijay Singh keeps attacking members of the Civil Society members. He now apologises to Justice Hegde. Is that enough? Can one commit murder, apologise and get away. He obviously has the brief from the top to keep attacking the Civil Society members. Congress high command claims to have full control on all its members. How long would it take the High Command (read Mrs.Sonia Gandhi) to reign him in? She will write a nice letter to Anna Hazareji and behind his back, allow Mr.Digvijay Singh to keep attacking. And the general public has to accept this!

And see today's Newspaper. Our Prime Minister is quoted as having told Civil Servants " I expect you to be honest and fearless in advising your superior authorities..." May I know what moral authority Dr. Manmohan Singh has, to say this? He has not practised this, even with reference to his subordinates. I was a great admirer of Dr.Manmohan Singh till recently. Now feel cheated that he has allowed so much corruption to take place in his Government. If he could not curb it, he should have atleast resigned in protest. Lusting for power is also corruption.