04-10-2011
Admin
Administrator

: Oct 2008
:
: 100 | 0.02 Per Day
Prof Shankar's campaign

Dear sir,
Anti corruption Campaign of Youth at D.G.Vaishnav College,Chennai on March 14th. - Invitation for your Organisation.

I am Prof.R.Sankara Narayanan, from D.G.Vaishnav College, Chennai. I belong to the P.G.Department of Social Work of the college. Every Year We use to organise Social Awareness campaigns for the Student as well the General Community.

This Year We like to Organise a Campaign on Corruption Mitigation. Since, this is the greatest Malaise of Independent India, We want to sensitize the Students against raising their voice against Corruption. This campaign will not be directed to any Individual or Political Party. It will be completely Neutral and un biased without any political Leanings.

We have a Seminar on March 14th Timing 9.30 A.m to 12.30 A.m. and " Titled Youth Against Corruption and sub Captioned
" Arise, Awake, Till Corruption is Eliminated"

In this Campaign, we have invited, Fifth Pillar and Transparency International to be speakers along with Jurists, Advocates, and Human Rights Activists for the Programme.Shri.Naresh Gupta, Former Chief Electoral Officer, T.N., Shri. M.G.Devasahayam, I.A.S., Shri.Narayanan, Advocate and Shri. Menazus I.A.S., will be addressing the students. The High light of this programme is the address of Dr.Kiran Bedi, I.P.S., who will be addressing the students through web casting.

We would like you to take the message of this event to the larger audience through your blog and websites.

With Kind Regards,
Prof.Shankar.
99401 74483.