View Single Post
04-10-2011
Akka-Bua
Banned

: Apr 2011
: Bahrain
:
: 40 | 0.01 Per Day

An Open Letter (Part-2) to Director General- BBC World Service: There is a possible and positive solution to this problem. When women of Grace and Dignity in India and the rest of the world will wake up and come together in giving a positive upbringing to their own children without any greed for money and make them real human beings with soul and spirit to turn them into future responsible citizens of India and the world with morality, honesty and integrity. This is my personal message to every corrupt and greedy woman of India and the rest of the NRIs in the world who have been themselves brought up without any human values and have created these “Dhondus” over 3 scores of generations of “INDIANS”. My positive and possible solution for an Honest India is in the following slogan:NO CURRENCY = NO CORRUPTION= ONLY COUPON FOR DOING HARD WORK WILL PROVIDE ‘ROTI KAPDAA AUR MAKAAN’. Now I will hopefully wait for the formation of UKAQ- United Kingdom of Al-Qaeda – consisting of corrupt countries of the third world being operated by the mafia of Al-Qaeda to openly convert these bastards into slaves with endorsement by USA & UK- (English speaking & developed countries)! Whether you like it or not- This is the only peaceful political solution for the problems of the world today before these corrupt migrants turn every developed country they enter into like the corrupt third world nations! With Many Best wishes to you and the staff of BBC for carrying out their professional responsibility with honesty, integrity, clarity and transparency.
God Loves BBC World Service and so do I! Al-Qaeda ki- Badi Akka Bua
COPY TO: Mr. Amit Barua, Chief- BBC Hindi Radio-World Service