View Single Post
04-08-2011
Men's Rights

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

I disagree with you when you say men in parliament oppose women's bill because of their bloated egos. I need to ask you a simple question. Would you sign your own death warrant? Would you sign your own pink slip? No! Then, isn't it natural that men in parliament are opposing women's bill? I support the men because women are not restricted or prohibited from contesting. Let them contest and win on merit. But women want it both ways. They claim to be equal when it suits them and then claim that they are weaker than men and need reservation. Basically, they want men to adjust to their whims and fancies and its all about their convenience. Principles of equality and fair play are thrown to the winds. I need to warn you and all other men out there that the women's bill is just to pass more and more anti-male laws such as IPC 498A, DV act, sexual harassment act etc. and then 50% reservation would be made mandatory in all govt and private jobs. It means that because you are a man, you cannot get a job and have to compete within the 50% general category. Further, women would also be given out of turn promotion and tax exemptions. Already women have lesser tax slabs. Is this gender equality? The feminists have ill-intentions and women are going totally over board.