View Single Post
03-02-2011
dpksetia

: Mar 2011
: 47
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Complaint against Mr. Patil designated as NK now working in Chetak Extension No.2 Near Barnala Road

Sub: Complaint against Mr. Patil designated as NK now working in Chetak Extension
No.2 Near Barnala Road Bathinda Cantt. 151004 using arbitrary power

It is respectfully submitted that I am an Exserviceman aged about 70 years old. On dated 12-2-2011 at 11.00 AM, I with my wife went to Chetak Extension No.2 Near Barnala Road Bathinda Cantt. 151001 for purchase of liquor and necessary household items. Because I am in old age I can not drive and carry the load. My wife is also in old age and also a patient of diabetics so our son helps us. My wife went alone into the chetak Extension No.2 for Purchase of items.because Mr Patil at the Gate ordered that only one person will go. We also showed him our identity cards but Mr. Patil did not listen to us.I and my son stayed outside but my wife at old age could not lift the weight she requested Mr Patil to allow my son only to bring the goods outside but Mr Patil not only insulted us and also sent my wife outside without purchasing any goods. He insulted my wife and asked her that if she could not lift her weights she could not shop in his canteen. He also used wrong words and misbehaved with my wife.

Sir this is a case of absolute insult of senior citizens and Ex Serviceman who served his prime youth for serve his country. Kindly check this matter and provide justice to us. Sir my simple question is whether in this country an ex serviceman further a senior citizen or his wife can not shop in military canteen at bathinda Whether he is at the mercy of Mr. Patil.

Rabinder Kumar Setia
Ex Serviceman
213 Urban Estate
Phase-1
Bathinda- 151001
Mob 9417344656