anjaanpatialvi

: Mar 2011
: Working in Dammam but belongs to Patiala (Punjab) India
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Step up against the reservation system in India

Dear All,

I am not a very great person or someone having political back but I am a common man or citizen of India like all of you.

Now the point over here is why are we not standing against the reservation system in India. On one hand we are promising to eradicate the caste system from our loving country and to make it a place of in-discrimination and on the other hand we are blowing air to the fire with these quota systems.

Because of this system we are not able to eradicate poverty and unemployment from our country. This is the main cause which is hindering the progress of our country.

If we see the statistics, we can see that quota system which is based on caste has failed to bring the feeling of oneness among the people of India.

On the other hand I advocate the quota on the basis of poverty, which will bring our poor countrymen a little relief.

We can see that people from scheduled Castes/Tribes having high status in society are getting the highest benefit of this caste based reservation system. And those who are like us (those who have little or no say in the government) are always left behind empty handed with lots of promises which never seem to be fulfilled.

I don't wanna use abusive language against anyone, but these people who are running the government should have this much common sense in their so called uncommon minds. "They" for the sake of votes from SC/ST public never raise this issue.

But SC/ST people should also use their minds that what are they getting.

If we people want our country to be a better place to live in then we have to STEP UP AGAINST THE RESERVATION SYSTEM.

I don't wanna be a great person but at least one small little spark to ignite the fire against the evils of our society which are slowly destroying our culture full of love, peace and kindness for each other.

"Anjaan"